Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.
Just before the funeral services, the undertaker came up to the very elderly widow and asked, “How old was your husband?” “98,” she replied. “Two years older than me.” “So you’re 96,” the undertaker commented. She responded, “Hardly worth going home, is it? [Read more…]
You May Be Getting Old If…
- You’re asleep, but others worry that you’re dead.
- Your back goes out more than you do.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
- You are proud of your lawn mower.
- Your best friend is dating someone half their age…and isn’t breaking any laws.
- [Read more…]