1. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in thin aisles.
2. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone,â€ I think we’ve got a code 3 in house wares,” and see what happens.
3. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
4. Put M&M’s on layaway
5. When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
6. When someone asks you if you need help, begin to cry and say, “Why won’t you people just leave me alone?”
Can you add to this list? Leave you comments below!