It was fun being a baby boomer …..until now. Some of the artists are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate the aging population. They include:
1. Herman’s Hermits— Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Walker.
2. The Bee Gees— How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.
3. Bobby Darin— Splish, Splash, I Was Havin’ a Flash.
4. Ringo Starr— I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.
5. Roberta Flack— The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
6. Johnny Nash— I Can’t See Clearly Now.
7. Paul Simon— Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver.
8. The Commodores— Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.
9. Marvin Gaye— Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.
10. Procol Harem— A Whiter Shade of Hair.
11. Leo Sayer— You Make Me Feel Like Napping.
12. TheTemptations— Papa’s Got a Kidney Stone.
13. Abba— Denture Queen.
14. Tony Orlando— Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
15. Helen Reddy— I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.
16. Willie Nelson— On the Commode Again
17. Leslie Gore— It’s My Procedure and I’ll Cry If I Want To
Contributed by Susan Schanerman – Thanks Susan!